Jehs+Laub Lounge Chair
Jehs + Laub 2009
The Jehs+Laub Lounge Chair, inspired by the structure and geometry of earlier Knoll designs, features a sweeping form, streamlined profile and a composed, inviting interior inspired by traditional quilting. Matching ottoman is available.
As seen in the Cree House 2019 with Tectured Black Painted base, Upholsteed in Summit Chalk and Leather Welt in Volo Lichen.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Polyurethane foam with polyester-fiber backing used for upholstery
- Hidden seam tufting eliminates the need for traditional pulls or buttons
- Shell is molded and reinforced urethane
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Markus Jehs and Jurgen Laub are located on the underside of the chair
- Jehs+Laub Lounge Chair is certified Clean Air GOLD
Additional variations available in store.