Petal End Table
Richard Schultz 1960
Richard Schultz cites Queen Anne's Lace as his inspiration for this delicate outdoor table with its flower-like top sprouting from the elegant pedestal base. Each "petal" expands and contracts independently, ensuring stability in changing weather.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Tabletop is available in vertical grain natural teak and white HPDE (High Density Polyurethane)
- Teak will weather and acquire a silvery tone if left outside in the elements
- Base and top support are white powder coated cast aluminum
- Stem is powder coated stainless steel
- Petal® End Table is certified Clean Air GOLD
$1115 as shown + plus shipping in the continental U.S.
(Usually ships in 4-6 weeks)
Additional variations available in store.